Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maria E.
White House #1
Oceanside, California 92550
(760) 555-5555
May 20, 2009
Charles D. Gulle
Director of Human Resources
Marrey Lynch, Inc.
2525 Mission Ave.
Oceanside, California 92056
Dear Mr. Gulle:
In response to your advertisement regarding for a full time assistant position in the International Public Relations Department in your organization, I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experience.
Marrey Lynch, Inc has been recommended to me as one of most highly regarded and prestigious corporate finance organization in USA helping American companies open branches all around the world.
I have over 7 years experience in legal services in Mexico and also 3 years experience as an entrepreneur. Throughout my legal experiences I usually work for the Mexican Government, and entrepreneur I know what you need and where to get it when you are opening businesses in Mexico, so I’m sure that I will be really helpful in your Company. I enjoy working on a team, as well as by myself. I believe I would excel in helping your company do business in Mexico or even Latin America because I truly find the process of opening new businesses a challenging and rewarding career; as well, my background would offer your company the advantage of understanding your products and services and how to best reach your target market in Latin America.
May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Maria E.

Maria E.

No comments:

Post a Comment